Congrats, Deborah. The Standard SSL Certificate is ready to install.
- Sign in to your SSL account and download the certificate.
- Follow these instructions to install it on your hosting account or server.
- Let visitors know your site’s secure with a free site seal. Once you’re signed in, select your new certificate and choose the version you want to display from the Seal options.
- Redirect your website traffic to the secure version of your site (https). Read this guide to learn more about that.
- Tell us how we did in this survey.